Thear: A New Word For Unisex Grammar

There, a new spelling for writers who want their work to reflect a singular person because they’re writing about a situation that is gender neutral.  Now we don’t have to change the spoken word, yet the grammar is magically referring to the singular.

I got the idea from tear and tear … lead and lead …  the ‘ea’ already fits right in with ‘ere’ and ‘ei’.   Including a single tear as opposed to many tears.  And we already have a word for Thears, the correct usage of their.

If someone else already thought of this …  they’re brilliant!

Thear, by trying to make things simpler I just added to complexities of life.


Tagged: , ,

%d bloggers like this: