I have done some serious blog searching. I received a blog award and I’m ready to post what I wrote except I need to find four blogs to nominate. Awards take time to complete and the purpose is to help grow your blog. One award wants you to nominate 11 new bloggers. Some of the bloggers I’ve gotten to know don’t need the help or are overwhelmed with their own blogging. That leaves me trolling for new bloggers who don’t know me from a spammer. Actually when it comes to naming the nominees, I feel like I’m tagging someone, yelling, “Your it!”, then run screaming back into the blogosphere.
This blog award has a due date of Jan 5th and I’m letting you know, I’m on the prowl.
BTW Day 1, I walk/ran 3 miles. 30 days to go.
I’m starting this new year off the way I want live this year.
- I took today off so I can write without going into work.
- I’m giving away free copies of Goodness and it is off to a good start. amazon.com/author/aprilheather
- I already did dishes and some laundry, later I will do some dusting and vacuuming.
- I’m posting to my blog today.
- I’m working on my Virtual Tour Blog Award which is due on January 5th. I will be trolling the internet for 4 nominees. It is very introspective. I enjoyed working on it.
- I will spend a substantial amount of time on my next book Faithfulness.
- I got enough sleep last night even while ringing in the new year, so I didn’t over-imbibe and I ended 2014 as quickly as possible and went to bed soon after midnight.
- I’m cooking a decent breakfast after this post.
- I will walk/run 3 miles with a high of 27 and a low of 8.
- And I will spend time with family and friends today.
I don’t think I could ask for a better day. Isn’t that what everyone wants? A little work; a little fun; good sleep; some good food; and a little socializing. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not expecting simplicity. I’m expecting to be WoWed! I want to be dazzled by life! I want to be entertained in the moment! GOOD entertainment!
For the last 7, 8 maybe 9 years I have hoped for the best and put up with mediocre. My recession is over this year. At least as much as in my control. I expect A LOT and I’m going to go out and get it.
Man, I hope I’m on the right track because I am expecting God to me half way. Well, I have all year to figure it out and the year already began.