I’m starting this new year off the way I want live this year.
- I took today off so I can write without going into work.
- I’m giving away free copies of Goodness and it is off to a good start. amazon.com/author/aprilheather
- I already did dishes and some laundry, later I will do some dusting and vacuuming.
- I’m posting to my blog today.
- I’m working on my Virtual Tour Blog Award which is due on January 5th. I will be trolling the internet for 4 nominees. It is very introspective. I enjoyed working on it.
- I will spend a substantial amount of time on my next book Faithfulness.
- I got enough sleep last night even while ringing in the new year, so I didn’t over-imbibe and I ended 2014 as quickly as possible and went to bed soon after midnight.
- I’m cooking a decent breakfast after this post.
- I will walk/run 3 miles with a high of 27 and a low of 8.
- And I will spend time with family and friends today.
I don’t think I could ask for a better day. Isn’t that what everyone wants? A little work; a little fun; good sleep; some good food; and a little socializing. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not expecting simplicity. I’m expecting to be WoWed! I want to be dazzled by life! I want to be entertained in the moment! GOOD entertainment!
For the last 7, 8 maybe 9 years I have hoped for the best and put up with mediocre. My recession is over this year. At least as much as in my control. I expect A LOT and I’m going to go out and get it.
Man, I hope I’m on the right track because I am expecting God to me half way. Well, I have all year to figure it out and the year already began.